Every project is designed a consistent way, with 4 simple stages to make it easy for you to work through projects. At the end of each stage you must complete a short feedback survey to let the angels know how they're doing. You can find a summary of each stage here.
This article will cover what is expected of you at stage 1 of the project.
You can watch a quick step-by-step video guide here:
Alternatively, you can simply follow the instructions provided below:
Stage 1: 'Discovery'
- Before beginning stage 1, you need to approve your applicant, for information on how to do this, see here.
- You will then be expected to agree on actions for the project within 1 week. Typically a call is scheduled between yourself and the angel(s) to discuss what you need.
- It helps if you are prepared before speaking to the angels. If there's anything in particular you would like them to review/focus on, please prepare this in advance.
- Once you have agreed on actions, you must then click 'next' on the project to signify that stage 1 has now closed. See the image below.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you will then complete a stage 1 survey (2 questions long, it should take around 1-2 minutes to complete)